We are seeking an Ambitious and Experienced Programmatic marketing expert with strong execution abilities, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for you with hands-on experience from programmatic operations. Ideally you are currently employed by an Agency, Brand or a Publisher in Norway or Sweden. You have operational experience from digital media buying, performance marketing, ad operations and programmatic technologies – including DSPs, DMPs and Ad Exchanges. Your role is to set-up, implement, optimise and report programmatic deliveries for a wide range of brands.
We are offering an unique opportunity to join teamThumbAd, being the leading Independent and transparent Tradingdesk across the Nordic´s. We offer competitive salaries, attractive office location, highly competent colleagues, an entrepreneurial and forward leaning environment and the opportunity to stand on the the shoulders to giants with leading Technology partners within the programmatic space!
This position and opportunity is quite extraordinary and unique, as you will be able to leave a significant footprint within the programmatic industry. ThumbAd is a part of #THENEWCOMMunitY, a consortium initiated in January 2019 consisting of a wide range of companies all seeking to disrupt the way mediabuying is conducted. The right candidate will be a part of the executive team, and eventually be considered to become a partner in the company.
The primary workplace is Oslo, Norway and you will report directly to our CEO.
- To work closely with Advertisers to develop and implement programmatic and data-driven digital advertising strategies and capabilities
- To implement a wide range of commercial tactics by operating our Tech-platforms & Programmatic trading capabilities
- Set up publisher Video, Display and Native banner formats based upon our defined advertising products
- Monitor traffic conditions and optimisations of campaigns to meet Advertisers KPI´s
- Deliver campaign reporting
- Keep close dialogue with clients and peers
- To Improve programmatic competencies, processes, technologies and operations
- To Improve marketing efficiency for a wide range of KPI’s
- To Improve and drive digital performance competency and programmatic best practices
- To Improve planning tools, data management, reporting, ad operations, operating processes
- To optimize towards KPI’s that support digital marketing performance (conversions/sales), expertize and competency build, cost savings, data control and ownership, and improve time-to-market
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience from leading internet-, media-, consulting-, agency-, or solution vendor. Publisher experience is a benefit, not a requirement
- Strong interest in data driven and automated marketing. Experience from working with various marketing analytics solutions, audience profiling and targeting strategies
- Broad experience from analysing, planning and executing digital campaigns (mobile, display, social, video, performance marketing)
- Excellent understanding of the mobile and digital advertising ecosystem (DSP, ad serving, exchanges, SSP, DMP)
- Preferably masters degree (business/technical)
- Analytical, structured and adaptive approach to problem solving
- Commercially focused, high drive, positive mindset
- Strong collaborative and project skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
- Preferably Norwegian, Swedish and/or Danish
- Travel: ~30 days travel